Millie is recognized as an exceptional real estate broker whose volume rates in the top 1% among over 14,000 brokers. Elected President of the Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR) in 2001, she was the third female President in CAR's 118 year history and named CAR's 2003 realtor of the year.
As a former brokerage firm President and CEO, Millie knows every facet of brokerage. Called "iconic to the real estate industry," Millie is known for her integrity, excellent negotiating skills and knowledge of the real estate market. Residential clients, developers and investors look to Millie for advice regarding market trends, product feasibility, floor plans, finishes, amenities, cost analysis, and pricing.
Millie is an expert in consulting and negotiating with the utmost integrity on behalf of her clients. Millie is a Broker Associate with the Baird & Warner Lincoln Park office and has been consistently recognized as a Top Producer in both residential and commercial brokerage.
Read Millie's full bio here.
Here are a few career highlights for Millie:
- 2012 CAR Inaugural Chairperson
- The Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR) 2003 Realtor of the Year
- Inducted into Today's Chicago Woman Foundation Hall of Fame, October 2002
- Listed in the National Registry of Who's Who in Real Estate
- Director and Major Donor for the Illinois Association of Realtors
- Procured over $500 million in residential developments...from inception through final sell-out
- Currently serves as the IAR Leadership Liaison for largest associations in Illinois: CAR, NICAR, North Shore-Barrington and Oak Park
- Recognized by her peers as an industry leader; routinely speaks at various real estate forums
- Successful commercial real estate broker
- Contributes to numerous charities: American Heart Association, American Institute for Cancer Research, Deborah's Place, Lance Armstrong Foundation and many others
- Resides in Lincoln Park
- Memeber of the Great North Michigan Avenue Association
Millie is a true professional that handled all the details from staging, showings, negotiating and closing. Not once was I inconvienced. The entire transaction was less than 3 months and the selling price was very good. I have sold 10 homes in the past 20 years and Millie was by far the best at all parts of the transaction.
Millie is businesslike, responsive and no one could know the Chicago real estate market better than she does. Even though our condominium was not one of the high end properties that Millie has been so successful in marketing, she gave us her full attention and managed to sell it within a month and at a good price. We would unhesitatingly recommend Millie to anyone looking to buy or sell Chicago real estate.
Without question, Millie Rosenbloom is the most talented, savvy, and "get-it-done" realtor I've ever known or worked with. In fact, Millie and I began our real estate association in 1993 and it continues at the present time. During this period, Millie researched, initiated, and negotiated 15 real estate transactions on my behalf. Her insights and experience make her undoubtedly one of the most successful Realtors in and around Chicago. Clients will find her to be very personable and caring, with an integrity level second to none. Excellence in providing outstanding and responsive service is a passion with Millie. Clearly, if you're seeking optimal results in whatever real estate goals or needs you have, you must work with the best. Millie is just that!
My wife and I were very impressed by how well Ms. Rosenbloom knows the Chicago Gold Coast and Sheffield neighborhoods. She was able to identify properties that would match our needs and give us a good understanding of each of them. We appreciated her enthusiasm and energy and would recommend her services to anyone needing an agent in these areas.
Many a Chicago agent can negotiate a run-of-the-mill real estate transaction to close. Few can successfully navigate the tricky to nearly-impossible property sales into a win-win for every party involved. Millie is that professional. When the going gets tough, Millie gets to work ironing out the kinks. She has a solid team of real estate professionals to back her every move and she keeps an invaluable circle of tried and true vendors close by that are ready to jump in at a moment's notice to shed more light for her clients. Millie's the cream of the crop when it comes to Chicago real estate!